1) What do you do for a living (company you work for, official title, daily responsibilities, etc.)?
I own a marketing company that specializes in working with independent pharmacies. I also work as the program director for Women & Bicycles at the Washington Area Bicyclists Association and teach bike Safety at Bike Maryland. I use WP and do blogs for all of them.
2) How did you get into WordPress?
I had a bad website and decided to change it. I head about WP and told my entrepreneur colleague about it. She needed a new site too. We figured we could have a new site in a month. Let’s just say that goal wasn’t met. But we now do web design and blogging for a living.
3) What’s a great experience you had at a WordCamp?
I was at Word Camp Toronto and met so many great people. Loved speaking there for my first time and the tweets about my presentation were so wonderful!
4) What are your non-WordPress, non-Computer related hobbies?
I love to bike, kayak, travel, read and cook
5) If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Samantha Jones from Sex and the City because she was fabulous and sexy!